-----Original Message-----
From: mix...@bigpond.com

>At this point we need to have a long term experiment that exhibits the same
type of correlations before we can be certain that the process is nuclear
instead of some unknown chemical effect.  You can be confident that the
behavior is nuclear if indications of this type persist for a month.
Perhaps someone would like to calculate how long a chemical cause could
exist that leads to this same observation set to establish a lower limit
upon the time required to prove LENR beyond any doubt.

> If you look at the Lugano experiment, and assume that all the energy came
from H, then given the small amount that was present, each atom would have
to have delivered near 9 MeV of energy. This is out of reach of any Hydrino
reaction, so the process must have been nuclear, to a very large degree.

This conclusion is not logical either, Robin. Since there is also no known
nuclear reaction involving hydrogen which can provide the amount of energy
claimed by Levi, especially not without radiation - we must look elsewhere
than nuclear.

Either there is another source of energy... or else we cannot trust what has
been claimed. Clearly the Levi report was flawed, and much less energy was
involved than what is stated in the report.

Nevertheless, Watson ... another source of energy is possible - in the zero
point field. As Sherlock sez: "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever
remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." If Levi is correct on
the 1.5 MW-hrs, then ZPE extraction - which may be improbable, is not
impossible and would be a strong candidate for truth (by the process of
elimination) ...

... and BTW - this can bring us back to the Hydrino reaction. It is as
simple as this:

Premise: there is a previously undescribed mechanism will convert DDL all
the way back to hydrogen, at the expense of ZPE. Thus the hydrogen that was
converted to maximum redundancy is "expanded" back, sequentially with zero
point energy from outside our 3-space. This must happen dozens of times for
the numbers to add up ... but, according to the experts on zero point, there
is massive energy available from this avenue.