Dave,

Then stop talking since you have done no research on correlations of marine
life disease and human disease linked to EM radiation, which is
understandable since you have spent your career generating EM radiation and
you feel compelled to justify

http://www.ibtimes.com/international-scientists-warn-against-em-radiation-emitted-electronic-gadgets-1920862

Peak Pulsed power hitting surface of ocean reflecting off an aircraft 2000
ft overhead from a high gain radar is much higher than a low gain cell
signal.  Of course you RF guys average in the time the radar is off between
pulses to make it sound low average power

Ducting events are just as high power as reflecting events as the beam is
bent into the ground

I showed you a simulation calculating actual electrical current density in
the saltwater. Conductivity of saltwater is relativity constant at given
salinity and temp. and is ~ 1000 times better than soil.

http://www.fondriest.com/environmental-measurements/parameters/water-quality/conductivity-salinity-tds/

Where do you think that induced electrical current goes Dave??  Back into
thin air?  Complete the energy balance.  Electrical currents seek ground
via the path of least resistance.  A shallow reef is a good spot to go to
ground with lots of dissolved ions in the seawater

I showed you a few hundred thousand dead fish over 3 years and shocked
manatee clustered around microwave radars with a P-value <0.01 as well
diseased marine life with fins decayed off and fish turning black.  I
realize there is nothing that will convince you RF guys which is why we
have the problem in the first place.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21716201

http://darkmattersalot.com/2014/11/01/wow/

http://darkmattersalot.com/2015/05/21/just-for-the-hell-of-it-i-threw-in-the-microwave-relay-stations/