From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe <stefan.ita...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 11, 2015 4:40 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Cross section reduction at lower energies

Eric Walker said:
"
The orbitsphere is proposed to be an infinitesimally thin sphere of circulating
current.  The overlaying of spherical harmonics on top of this sphere seems to
imply one of:

The sphere is not infinitesimally thin and instead can vary in thickness, and
the accumulation of charge results in a thicker segment of sphere.
The sphere is in fact infinitesimally thin, and the charge is represented by a
vibration of the surface of the sphere in a standing mode (in which case the
sphere is only approximately a sphere).
The sphere is in fact infinitesimally thin, and the charge accumulation occurs
in a hidden dimension.

Do you agree?
"
If you magnify it large enough I'm sure you will see some structure, maybe a
thickness. But to a practical approximation I think a zero thickness is fine.
I believe that what matter is is a singular artifact due to nonlinear behavior
in space. A nonlinearity that needs to be added to Maxwell. How this
nonlinearity
behaves is unknown but what it does is to produce a crack or surface which can
be sustained and stable under the right circumstances. Now if you want to
add this singularity you need to add a distribution field as source terms on a
surface to Maxwell and the most simple such distribution is a delta messure on
the surface.
What we know about this source term is that it does not radiate and from there
MIlls produces GUTCP. Note that what it may be is just a mathematical correction
that feels like a bunch of charges with mass etc is what we would like to
visualize this as. But math is ruthless, nothing in the charge field or current
fields could be
attributed to physical quantities, it's just a mathematical correction with
some properties, the result of this at a higher level creates our physical
world where we get
our intuition for, but that intuition may not return back to the basic building
blocks - that's a circular argument. But sure the math also suggest that we
actually have
a thickness - just that it ain't certain. The only way to really know this is
to actually find a model of the non linearities of the world and see what you
get. Until then
you may be right or you may be wrong.

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 3:08 PM, Stefan Israelsson Tampe
No it is not arbritary. It is a simple matter to prove that these charge
distribution would lead to non radiation for certain internal standing waves.

The orbitsphere is proposed to be an infinitesimally thin sphere of circulating
current.  The overlaying of spherical harmonics on top of this sphere seems to
imply one of:

The sphere is not infinitesimally thin and instead can vary in thickness, and
the accumulation of charge results in a thicker segment of sphere.
The sphere is in fact infinitesimally thin, and the charge is represented by a
vibration of the surface of the sphere in a standing mode (in which case the
sphere is only approximately a sphere).
The sphere is in fact infinitesimally thin, and the charge accumulation occurs
in a hidden dimension.

Do you agree?

Actually sometimes I tend to get a feeling that the whole thing is obfuscated.

Me too.

Eric