Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, they want a bit more discipline- but have you idea what viable LENR
> technology they could have beyond Rossi's ?

I wouldn't know about other technology. Based on the Lugano report, I do
not think Rossi's technology is viable. I have not seen more recent reports
about it.

The first Levi study seeming promising, but the Lugano report showed no
excess heat, as far as I can tell. Granted, it was poorly done, so it is
hard to judge.

"Viable" is a slippery word. Many cold fusion experiments are promising,
but none (other than Rossi) are claimed to be remotely close to a practical
or viable source of energy. They can be compared to nuclear fission in 1939.