Fabiani would be needed to keep the plant running while other scientists
and engineers examine it.  Why trust one just one ERV?  I wouldn't trust
Fabiani over Rossi, but I would trust IH or other scientists to do some
additional testing to give a valid calibration. Fabiani is needed to keep
the plant running while others examine it.  We don't need another silly
year-long test to determine if it works, but we do need an objective
examination.

AFAIK, there has never been a valid calibration of any E-Cat in a test that
I have read about.

Even if IH has the plant without fuel, they could run a calibration at the
various flow rates, input powers, and temperature ranges used in the test.
This is not to convince the super-skeps, but rather to convince those who
want a valid test.