Hi all

"... as I said. I.H. says

they disagree with the report. They say there is no heat. That makes the
report valueless. I trust I.H.'s expertise in calorimetry more than I trust
Penon's."

1) Who at I.H. said this?
2) Who is the expert at IH on Calorimetry that you trust so much, that
you accept their credentials?
3) How did this "expert" physically perform their tests?
4) How many days of the Test running did they have access to the plant?
5) When did they decide that according to their calorimetry that the
plant was not working?
6) What are their qualifications?
7) Can you point me to a nuclear plant they worked on?
8) Can you point me to a report on LENR they have done in the past?

Just the beginning of questioning your assertions.

Kind Regards walker