Patrick Ellul <ellulpatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

and there is no ventilation system in the reactor shipping container,
>> - Jed
>>
>> Perhaps you missed the part that said "There was also a ventilation
> system that conveyed the warm air toward the windows of the ceiling" He
> was definitely talking about the reactor container there.

I do not think so. I am pretty sure the configuration is two 1-m fans
mounted in the ceiling above the shipping container.  That's what I have
heard from people who saw it. The two fans blow air either into the crawl
space, or up to the vent shown at the top of the building. I don't know
which.

I think Rossi is saying the fans go directly up to the vents which you can
see in the Google overhead view. There is one in each tenant section. I
think when he says "windows in the ceiling" he means the vent. This is a
minor problem with Rossi's English. There are no skylight windows in this
building.

The overhead view is here:

https://www.google.com/maps/@25.8157611,-80.3250736,204m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en