would be the corollary. I’m glad they weren’t  using deuterium.

From: David Roberson

Jones,

Is it possible to find another source to back up what you are describing in
this event?   A second written record would be fine if available.

I have not heard of that particular thermal run away reaction that you have
listed below but would find it interesting to follow up on.  The recent
negative information that is coming out pertaining to Rossi is beginning to
concern me and your example seems like just the medicine needed to cure that
problem.