As I stated, I have many concerns about his system.  On the other hand, I have
a much more positive belief that some form of nickel, hydrogen, lithium gas
system might generate additional heat.  As long as that possibility exists
within my mind I fail to see how Rossi's experiment would be completely
invalid.

Are you convinced that LENR is not a real phenomena?  If so, I will understand
why you are taking the position that Rossi absolutely can not be believed.
That is OK, everyone is entitled to their beliefs.

If it becomes clear to me that my attempts to uncover a scientific explanation
of how someone might be scamming an experiment is wasting time for 'everyone'
on this list, I will refrain from that effort.

You may not remember that I have contributed to the resolution of many
important issues in the past.  Also, I have constructed thermal system models
that yield quite interesting results that you can find in the list archives if
interested.

Dave