Jones,
Of course truth is a defense against libel. Why act like this is kindergarten? The problem, as you well know, is whether the accusation you made WERE true. You have no proof of it and it is just malicious speculation "an ongoing scam" (There's no need of a trial as you KNOW the answer already) "Rossi could see that IH/Cherokee etc. were raking in lots of cash...so he sued to get a bigger share" As for "Petroldragon," he was cleared of all charges. Doesn't that count? I read that someone has recently started a similar process here as the patents have run out. "so he can gloat in fake support. He needs clinical help." Apart from being a great scientist (perhaps you can post your achievements) you are a psychologist too?

Likewise your ad hominem attack about me being a "Rossi lover." I know that is untrue, or do you claim to know what I'm thinking better than I do?. Can I now sue you?

AA