I think Jed and Jones are hopelessly deadlocked with A.A. and other Rossi fans.
Neither side will yield or gain influence and it may be best to desist. Both
sides cannot possibly understand each perspective.

Changing the topic:

I am close to completing a repetition of the 1996 Thermacore runaway reaction.
This seems like an obvious application of chemical engineering and the
experiment is straightforward.

 That result may solve a great many riddles in LENR. If it is successful, I
expect Andrea Rossi and separately Randall Mills will claim full credit for an
obvious result of their actions.

Seebelow.

AA