a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

> You are getting desperate if the Mafia is the only example you can come up
> with.

There are plenty of other examples. You can do your own homework and find
them. Just because I do not spoon-feed you examples of people who use the
legal system to steal and commit crimes, that does not mean they do not
exist. You can look, for example, at bankers who loan money to elderly
people, and then sue to take their houses when they make a $0.27 error in a
payment. Or they tell the elderly person that to have the rate adjusted
lower, the person should skip a payment -- and when they do, the banker
repossess. That's using the court system as an accessory to a crime.

(Those techniques were perfected by our new Treasury Sec. Mnuchin, who made
several hundred million dollars bilking elderly people.)

>   News to me that Rossi goes around threatening physical harm to IH
> personnel.

I did not say that. On the other hand, he did learn his techniques in
Italy, where the Mafia and other gangs have a great deal of influence and
power.

I would say that leaving pollution in the ground that cost the local
municipality 40 million euros to clean up is physical harm.

> As for Santilli, "It was then made clear to me (Film director John Jopson)
> that if the footage was exposed as a hoax before the show aired, the
> ratings would suffer."
> Beats me how you think that is Santilli taking a victim to court.

He tried to take me to court! Gene Mallove had to spend tens of thousands
of dollars to get rid of Santilli and his bloodsucking lawsuits.