From: Jones Beene
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2017 9:32 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:I calculated his power output from his own data. It
isveryexciting and he may have something real that he is blundering
with.Seebelow.

I would add this to what Giovanni has observed.
Rossi probably sued first because not only was his failure to perform obvious
to all insiders at IH, but moreover - he considered Industrial Heat to be his
actual partner in an ongoing scam which "could have" dragged on for far longer
(had they been dishonest).
The problem was - Rossi could see that IH/Cherokee etc. were raking in lots of
cash from investors - far more of the loot than Rossi was getting, so he sued
to get a bigger share -- hoping they would settle, rather than expose what he
thought was a joint windfall, in which he was not getting his fair cut.
He possibly believed that IH had valuable deep pocket investors in other
projects of dubious merit, and did not want to risk loosing them when the money
seemed to be flowing in strongly from Europe and China. The "brownfield"
businesses of IH and Cherokee etc had itself been claimed by some to be ripe
territory for scam artists, and Rossi was fully familiar with that niche in
Italy due to his prior scam in brownfields: the Petroldragon affair.
http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiECat/RossiPetroldragonStory.shtml
When viewed from the perspective and history of Petroldragon, Leonardo,
brownfields and Rossi's past contacts (at high level in our DoE - the other
Leonardo) which were involved with his TEG scam, then a "silent partner in
crime" scenario makes sense ... especially to a delusional inventor like Rossi.

Giovanni Santostasi wrote:
The courts are full of frivolous lawsuits and crazy claims of all types. People
spin the truth or straight lie all the time in court proceedings from divorce
to business cases.
And it is well known that filing first gives you a psychological advantage.
So Rossi could have simply anticipated he would be sued so he sued first.
The fact he filed first is not the proof of anything.
Giovanni