Nigel—

I read your paper twice and have the following comments:

  1.  As Jones points out, hiding .511Mev EM radiation from electron/positron
reactions is not likely IMHO.  Therefore I doubt it occurs during CES.
  2.  The model which includes high kinetic energy products is also hard to
imagine in the water system without generation of EM radiation that  should be
easy to observe.  Therefore, I doubt energetic particles are present in CES.
  3.  I consider that the cavitation produces a coherent system that is coupled
by electric and/or magnetic fields and within a very short time frame changes
its potential energy to phonic (vibrational) kinetic spin energy of the entire
coherent system of the remaining particles  including the electrons.
  4.  As the coherent system collapses, the constituents give up heat
(vibrational L energy--spin energy) to the surround water in a normal slow
transfer of heat and increase of enthalpy.
  5.  Finally, all the model’s assumptions about virtual neutrinos and other
virtual particles  are unnecessary  and only uggest a non-real mechanism
associated with understanding high energy physics experiments, not like
condensed matter LENR of coherent QM systems.
  6.  A good model which explains how spin quanta are redistributed within a
coherent system in whole number multiples of Planck’s constant  divided by 2
pie (h/2pie) is warranted with  conservation of angular momentum and total
energy IMHO.

Bob Cook