In this new post: "Is Science finally barking up the LENR tree?", gold
nanoparticles behave just like Holmlid's Ultra dense hydrogen.

See

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/thread/5377-is-science-finally-barking-up-the-lenr-tree/?postID=71698#post71698

It is possible that any metallic nanoparticle can produce the same results
that Holmlid's is seeing in UDH. In other works, all metallic nanoparticles
might behave in the same way, more or less.

Those gold nanoparticles behave just like the UDH.

This idea fits in with the discoveries made by Ken Shoulders, Egely, proton
21, and many others working with dusty plasma.

Ken Shoulders said this about EVOs:

“They can be just about anywhere, it is handy for me because I can analyse
them in a vacuum - they can exist in a solid, literally in some of John’s
[John Hutchinson] work, in the middle of the middle I’ve seen a paper that
showed things like that and many other cold fusion guys. I’ve created them
and kept them overnight and when I come in next morning they blow to
smithereens - but I think they did some wrong things to make them do those
things.”

“They are extremely ubiquitous things, you can shuffle across this road and
you will have created them those marks - little marks on that door knob are
the witness marks - they are just everywhere, you get out of your car, rub
across your seat and snap… you just made one."

​
An EVO is a LENR activated nanoparticle. The metallic nanoparticle supports
a LENR active polariton BEC on its surface. This is what Holmlid is
generating. Holmlid uses a Laser to activate LENR. The laser pulse is a
KERR effect stimulator. There are numerous KERR effect stimuli that can
activate LENR. Without this LENR stimulus, LENR will be weak to
nonexistent. For a description of these stimuli, see as follows:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerr_effect​

Turning to cavitation...

The pressure generated by the cavitation collapsing bubble might be
generating metallic water as a nanoparticle. This nanoparticle will also
support a polariton condensate on its surface. The deep blue light
generated in sonoluminescence indicates that polaritons are generated by a
collapsing bubble. What limits the power of the LENR reaction in this water
based nanoparticle is the absence of the LENR stimulator. If a KERR effect
stimulate is directed onto these polaritons produced by cavitation, a more
powerful LENR based reaction might result.

An experiment that might be done is to generate sonoluminescence surrounded
by a high voltage electrostatic field to transform the polaritons that are
producing the blue light into the LENR active form.