From: mix...@bigpond.com <mix...@bigpond.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 5:11:57 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:dark matter update--Mills' hydrinoes are a good bet

Hi,
[snip]
>Dark matter is 6 times more dense throughout the cosmos than bright matter,
>This means that in a newly forming star, dark matter would form most of the
>mass of the star and the dark matter would participate in the nuclear
>reactions via fusion. Would not the hydrino ionize under the pressure of
>gravity  in the core of the star and become bright matter again?

Maybe, although they are much "tougher" than ordinary Hydrogen, and don't ionize
nearly as easily, which would have consequences for the size of the star at the
point of ignition. Hydrinos should enhance tunneling probability, so it's also
possible that this is responsible for ignition rather than pressure. I haven't
run the numbers, so I'm guessing here.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk