+0000:
Hi Bob,
[snip]
>Robin—
>

>The hydrogen after forming MillsÂ’s hydrino may become a Cooper pair of
>protons, but not change to a D nucleus, but instead couple with 2 electrons
>(paired) to form a neutral duplex BEC  of 0 spin and 0 charge.

Sounds like a molecule to me, which is exactly what I would expect. However if
you put two protons in close proximity to one another for long enough,
especially when there are also a couple of electrons handy, then there is an
improved chance that a deuteron will form, probably following the electron
capture branch.
Note that the binding energy of these molecules can be tens of keV, which
implies a very high temperature to break them.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk