Yeah whoever thought it was a good idea to let Andrea Rossi speak without a
microphone in a room full of hum (I've tried processing it, it's hopeless
and I don't have the time or inclination to go deeper into it) should be
sent a microphone a day for the rest of their life.

--
http://linkedin.com/in/esaruoho // http://twitter.com/esaruoho //
http://lackluster.bandcamp.com //