This is an energy transfer scheme advocated by Mill’s for his  hydrino
formation and the transfer of energy without energetic EM radiation associated
with that reaction.

also see the description of the Sun Cell and the theory at:

I do not recall seeing a discussion of FRET here on Vortex-l.  It may be what
happens in LENR.

It  describes what I have frequently suggested as instanteous energy changes
(potential energy to kinetic energy) within a
QM coherent system.  A   strong magnetic B field  may allow longer range
interactions than described in the Wikipedia discussion cited above.  It’s the
same as coupling within a coherent system and reflects the ubiquitous identity
of energy, whatever the form.

Bob Cook