And a 4th thought experiment, this time it's the CoE under attack.

So, this requires only a thought experiment but we need some idea
conditions to make the case perfect.

The idea is that you have an extremely light object that is moving at
relativistic speeds that greatly resists compression, we are also going to
do this experiment in 1D space so we don't have to worry about  things
smashing out in other dimensions.

While a few artificial considerations are applied, I do not believe it
affects the apparent truth that this violates the CoE.

So the idea is that you have this imponderable light material, made of
perhaps just a train of electrons that have nowhere else to go moving at
near light speed, and a light meter long.

Suddenly, the front electron hits a barrier, but the fastest information,
or a compression wave can move is as C, so an observer would see a
shockwave moving at near light speed (at most) going one way and other
moving more electrons into the collision at near the speed of light.

So, imagine, we have some amount of time before these 2 waves collide, and
until they do this electron spring will be further and further compressed,
storing more and more energy related to basically the degree of resistance
electrons have to compressing, which depends largely on how compressed they
were originally..

And yet, when we look at the initial energy into the system, we see that
the electrons mass is not being used to compress the springs, the
relativistic light speed limit is, so this material could be made in theory
arbitrarily light and therefore have very little energy invested in the
momentum.

The point is NOT if this thought experiment is reasonable, and we can agree
all energy put in as momentum will also contribute at the other end, so a
practical version does not need to be made in 1D space with an infinitly
light and resistant to compressing material.
The point is that if C limits the rate at which information can pass, then
we can compress a spring not with inertial mass but with time delay!

And there is no energy involved in that, it is all Free Energy, and the
thought experiment is just made extreme to make the point (as always).

The point is that just like finding a loopholes in regular laws, it is
possible to find loopholes in the laws of physics as we under them anyway,
once we do we know that the laws of physics are somehow broken or
incomplete, maybe the loophole would work on reality, maybe it wouldn't,
but either way we can with logic find such flaws.