At any rate, I think you can agree that some thought experiments, seemingly
applying the laws of physics as we understand them lead to some
possibilities for breaking the laws or physics as we understand them.

And if software than could calculate all of that was run and predicted some
violation, it might be correct based on out understanding and maybe in
reality too and not a glitch.

I personally doubt any of these schemes is how true violations happen, they
occur IMO by disturbing the fabric of space, mske interactions asymmetric.