Hi John

No, i don't have physical device, or even a physical experiment - not a
great start, one would quite reasonably presume!  So, what do i have, and
why am i so excited about it?

It's just a poxy simulation.  Nothing more.  Just an interaction between
some masses - some forces are applied, some accelerations happen, PE
converts to KE, and also into more PE.

The KE is equal to the GPE value as a function of time spent gravitating (1
second).

It is unequal to the height gravitated across - substantially less than its
GMH value.

However the PE component, output by the interaction, is equal to twice the
KE.

So, from an initial GMH value of 37 J, we get a net output of 24 J in KE...
but then we ALSO get another 48 J in PE!

So 37 J of GPE has spontaneously transformed, in a single second, into 72 J
of mechanical energy - 24 J KE plus 48 J PE!

When the weight is thus re-lifted, repaying that 37 J GMH, we're left with
35 J excess energy that has been loaded into a spring.

This extra mechanical energy was sourced from an effective N3 violation,
and harnessing it (loading it into the spring) has caused a 1.4 meter drop
in the zero-momentum frame between Earth and the weight.

Hence, buy a free energy machine, get a free warp drive, and then go rant
about it on teh interwebz.  I mean, seek professional help, one way or the
other..

I assure you there can be no room for doubt or alternative interpretation
as to how and why this excess work has been performed - it is a genuine
'free' negative work integral, a product of standard force and
displacement, albeit from an N3-defying acceleration.

All component variables and parameters of each term are displayed
independently - anything that CAN be broken down into constituent terms,
has been - and so can be easily cross-referenced with one another for
internal continuity, as well as checked by manual calcs for physical
consistency.

And so this is why i'm so certain, on the back of such apparently dubious
evidence.

A sim can sometimes throw up anomolous gains from rounding errors, or
collision errors, or just bad or incorrect use of formulas.  But here,
there are no collisions, rounding errors are within micro ranges (four or
five orders below gains and entirely negligible), and like i say, all
formulas are cross-checked internally and manually.

I've focused upon 'exploding the view' of the interaction itself, to make
the gain principle as clear to follow in terms of cause and effect, as
possible, rather than further complicating things by designing it into a
'PMM' - which at this stage would probably only hinder attempts at
independent validation; and besides would seem a rather trite and
irresponsible priority for such an important discovery - the experts are
going to be able to do far more with this than i can, provided they can
actually follow the gain principle in the first place.

So it's 'just' sims.. but yet the single most compelling evidence for OU of
any kind that i have ever seen.

Seriously, it is nothing less than proof positive - comprehensive,
definitive, unassailable.