Jones,

I agree that the electron cover forms a cloud around the positive core of
the cluster. But the formation of a Bose condensate and associated
superconductivity requires that the electrons must be converted to bosons.
This occurs when the Ultra dense hydrogen is irradiated with the laser, or
a spark or room lighting. This light source provides the photons that will
entangle the electron cover to generate the Bosons in the form of
polaritons. Polaritons will readily produce a bose condensate when their
density reaches a critical level.