JonesBeene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

But what about other kinds of testing? (non thermal)

> Is there any data from radiation testing, mass spectrometry (appearance of
> helium) spectroscopy (Balmer line broadening), film, silver activation or
> any kind of non-thermal anomaly which would bolster the case?

I don't know. We haven't discussed this. His sensitive radiation meters and
SEM were smashed. The thing I would most like to see is a series of SEM
photos during preparation.

The mass spec is still working. He may have results from it. I haven't
heard.

You can't do this without a mass spec.

Regarding the damaged equipment, people contributed a lot via GoFundMe.
This was a lifesaver. The research would have been over in Sept. 2018 were
it not for the contributions. Unfortunately, it was not enough money to fix
the SEM.