Good idea, Steven, but I suggest a different approach from atheism. A good dose of real humility would work as well. If they would simply question whether a god as old and complex as the one that must exist in a universe as vast and old as ours would give a shit who occupies this speck of land.

Ed

OrionWorks wrote:

From Ed Storms:

Sorry to misinterpret you [S. Lawrence]. Nevertheless,
I agree with you. However, international law is a
recent concept as our examples point out. So, on that
basis,  Israel has violated international law as well
as the moral behavior Christ taught. So, what remains?
I guess if you can prove that you have God on your
side, this trump's everything.

Ed

And to state the obvious, we all know that both camps claim that their
All-Powerful and Merciful God claims the same territory for His chosen
children. I sometimes like to fantasize a sarcastic outcome: That a
good dose of atheism would go a long way towards breaking this pissing
contest - but I suspect if I were to suggest it one of these Almighty
Gods would smite me as I stand.

Life's a b_tch when the Gods are offended.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks