thomas malloy wrote:

Edmund Storms wrote:

thomas malloy wrote:

The return of the Jews, the conquest of the land, it's subsequent prosperity, the hatred of the Arabs, their refusal to get over the indignity of the loss of that part of their conquered land, the Liberals support of Islam. IMHO, It's all supernatural. BTW, comprise will get no where with the Islamists, it's counterproductive.

If this is the case Thomas, Israel better have God on its side because otherwise the country is doomed. This conclusion is obvious to any rational person, not just liberals. Here is a small country that is not self sufficient without outside aid and is

Your comments just tickle me Ed, this is exactly the scenario that the prophecies said would occur.

Good, this is the spirit we need to continue a discussion. Of course, a person explaining such a conflict even in the past would predict that some people would try to find a reasonable solution. But, this is not your point. I assume you believe this conflict was foretold in the Bible and that it will end badly, after which Christ will return and set things right again. Is this your belief? I believe this is a case of a self fulfilling prophecy that various people worked to bring about in modern times. I agree it will end badly, but I don't believe it will result in any supernatural events that will reward Christians. Instead, it will result in death and destruction for a lot of people, just as have many other decisions based on religious belief. The human race will repair the damage and stumble on as usual. We will just have to wait and see which view is correct. If you are right, we should not have to wait long.

Ed

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---