On Sat, 16 Jan 2010, Mark Iverson wrote:

I don't believe any one here criticising Steorn and calling them scammers has made an attempt to replicate their device... Correct me if I'm wrong.

What is the website link for complete Orbo details?

Just sit back and relax, and watch and read, and in a very short time we'll see how well the device and explanations hold up to what they are claiming...

The "short time" began, what, in 2006? Why do you think it's going to be short? Seriously. When did Steorn say any such thing?

Again, what is the website that gives Orbo details? Before anything else, I want to see what Steorn has to say about the toroid core material and the number of turns, source of neo magnets they used, etc.

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb amasci com                            http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci