From: Jed Rothwell

JR:  In real life, this scenario cannot be squared with the fact that tests
at U. Bologna are continuing, and units will probably be delivered to
universities in Sweden.

JB: That is why we have NDAs, and you can bet your bottom dollar that
everyone involved have signed them.

JR: Nonsense. As I pointed out above, NDAs do not cover criminal activities,

JB: Are you accusing him of a crime? Shame on you. AFAIK no crime has been
committed. If Rossi has real OU, and I believe that he does as clearly
stated - and he wants to prove that theatrically - where is the crime? I
have not suggested it, and if you are now suggesting it - then please make
it clear that this is your own opinion - not mine.

JB: There is no question at all that they WILL sign NDAs if they want to be
a part of this continuing R&D. They do have competent attorneys in Italy and
only a fool would dispense with NDAs.

JB: When the Swedish Professors find and document a robust COP of 4 instead
of 30 they will be thrilled beyond words ! The prior test will be written
off as measurement error.

JR: That's preposterous. A measurement error on that scale is out of the
question.

JB: Nonsense ! In fact, this is the scenario that best fits the facts,
whether you like it or not.

There is no chance that the demo was done correctly in measuring P-out, as
Horace very accurately points out. Thankfully, the substantial errors still
leaves plenty of room for gain

Shoddy work!

Jones