Peter,

An authority to contact for anyone interested in the safety issues would be
the "Swiss Rocket Man" - since he puts his life on the line with this stuff
daily. It is very dangerous at full strength but less so when diluted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yves_Rossy

Notice his name is Rossy - instead of Rossi, and that he is also known as
the "fusion man" due to the surprising shock wave power of peroxide (which
has little heat energy but high brisance)

His old website, where he explains how it is done with peroxide is not
active any more AFAIK.

That could be for liability reasons.

Jones

From: Peter Gluck

Dear Friends,

How many hydrogen peroxide explosion have you "seen"?

I remember 3,  great risk to mimic fire with this stuff. iron is a good
catalyst for peroxide decomposition. May I ask you to read the MSDS

of this substance? Thanks!

Peter