Jones:

I know we're all a bit frustrated by the way details have come out, and what
seems like some
contradictory statements, but it is what it is.  What's that saying about not
wasting time on things
you cannot change... you're one of the more knowledgeable ones on this forum
and if you choose to
devote energy to analyzing this story as it unfolds, perhaps its best to expend
the energy analyzing
what we do have!  If nothing else, you learn things you didn't know, you pass
on that knowledge and
insight, and when this is accepted by the mainstream, you just might get
offered a cushy (and
exciting) job since you're on top of the technical details!!

I'd give my left nut to be working in this field!!!!!  Heck, I'd give BOTH of
'em since I'm not
going to be using them anymore in my life... they're just hangin around these
days and not of much
use.
LoL  :-)

-Mark