RE: Abd's comment about, "the instrument does not provide mass of water as
vapor, unfortunately,
that's not what it shows. It reads in g/m^3. To convert this to mass we'd need
to know the volume,
eh?"

NO, you do NOT need to know the volume to calculate the mixing ratio if you
have measurements of the
proper other variables.  In atmospheric science the mixing ratio is a very
common and key variable.
It is always CALCULATED from other more common variables which do NOT include
flow rate or volume.
This is gas law and in gas law, concentrations do not matter... Its all about
mass or Mole fraction.

I will provide the explanation shortly, but I have to run an errand... I may
not get to it this eve,
but I will definitely respond.

-Mark