Again, I think it would be obvious that ***IF*** the heat production of the
reactor is not enough to
vaporize nearly all of the water flowing in each second, then YES, the chimney
will eventually fill
up and spill water out of the inlet... And yes, a clear hose would be a very
simple way to eliminate
that concern... No disagreements there!  I think the reason Levi and other
don't puch that issue is
because they've seen the unit in operation without the hose on and know that
liquid water is not
coming out.

Do you honestly think that Levi or the Swedes or ANY scientist or engineer who
witnessed liquid
water flowing out of the chimney during steady -state would endorse Rossi as
they have???  No one is
that stupid or gullible...

I think the disconnect here is that your mind simply cannot even CONSIDER the
possibility that the
reacor ***IS*** keeping up with water inlet flowrate and vaporizing all of
it... it seems to really
bother you, and you look for any shread of evidence, regardless of how
insignificant, in order to
satisfy your intellect, or you are trying to generate doubt in the mind of
readers who aren't
technically savvy.  I at least feel its a reasonable possibility, and am
trying, on a daily basis,
to determine how likely this is what it seems to be... that to me is more
rational than someone who
only notices and points out what is questionable, and not the supportive
evidence.

It seems as if you look at this as black or white.  You look at what data there
is and given the
fact that we don't have "irrefutable" evidence, your only conclusion is "it
doesn't work".  I look
at it as a continuum... and at any point in time, my confidence level can vary
according to any new
details or analysis I come across.  Your analyses are helpful at times, but it
is very obvious that
you just don't want to even consider that this MIGHT be working.... that's
certainly your
perogative.

-Mark

  _____