At 04:44 PM 10/26/2011, Daniel Rocha wrote:
There is a problem with you simulation, in my opinion. The number of cells in your model increases linearly with the distance from the flow. But it increases linearly because your model is 2D. If it were a 3D model, the number of cells would increase by the square of the distance, and the diffusion of heat would be much slow.

I already noted that --- it is more easily done by changing the values by row (eg C is proportional to volume), and the horizontal R-values are proportional to the circumference.