While humor can be in a spirit of mutual good will and commendable
friendly playfulness, adding to social bonding in a discussion, long
established traditions of courtesy suggest avoiding sexual innuendos,
since many participants are female people who live with plenty of
often unconscious distracting, disparaging flack from male people...
we all benefit by choosing to persistently abandon any such
disfunctional historical baggage.