On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So a scam to rip off investors is ruled out.

How do we know Ampenergo knows things?   How did we rule out that
Ampenergo is in on a scam?  Ampenergo (vile name by the way -- reminds
me of Ampere No go)  promised they'd start selling a megawatt plant in
fourth quarter of 2011 or early 2012.  The only evidence of them I
know of that they still exist is a very lame and extremely short web
page or two with the newest "news" release dating from last June!
They'd better start moving soon. They have not been heard from that I
know since and they have never shown anything of any significance
anywhere.

"When would the first products reach the American market?

Cassarino: We’re hoping to get something here hopefully by late fall
or beginning of next year (2012) as our first product to demonstrate.
We’re not going down the same path as the Greeks (Defkalion Green
Technologies) to develop home heating; we’re not really looking at
that as a low hanging fruit.

What would be your first kind of product?

Cassarino: I think this one megawatt (like the one planned in Greece –
editor’s note) for heating and for power generation is probably the
first, whether it’s off grid or mobile."

Uhhun.  Sure.

From:  http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3179019.ece
   (same place where they say they paid Rossi and it's "an important
piece of the equation".