On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you sure Puthoff was so skeptical to start with? He spent more than a
> decade spending public money to research paranormal even before meeting
> Yuri Geller.

Neither Targ nor Puthoff were properly skeptical of Geller's ridiculous
(and somewhat silly) claims which were simply sleight of hand ordinary
stage magic.   I did say they were gullible.  What they were not were the
things AG suggested (fools, idiots, liars or incompetents).  Well...  maybe
they were a bit incompetent.  So is someone who measures quality of steam
with an HVAC humidity meter!