Paul Story wrote:

> [The idea that we have two fraudulant entities outbidding each
> other in an open exchange of illusionary pricing – shouting at
> each other from opposite sides of the Atlantic Ocean – is too
> bizarre to be given space except in recognising it as a small
> possibility.]

Add to that a scenario in which Defkalion has set up a large, expensive
fake laboratory staffed by genuine experts being paid to pretend they are
doing research. The whole notion is so implausible I can't imagine why
anyone would take it seriously. This is real life, not a James Bond movie.
People do not spend millions of dollars and hire dozens of people to commit
fraud.

Only "skeptics" far removed from reality would even imagine such a thing is
possible.

Rossi think he can outproduce and underprice industrial corporations. He is
crazy, but not half as crazy as skeptics who seriously believe this whole
thing is fake.