On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I am trying to arrange that. It might help if you and others would stop
> making outrageous, baseless, ignorant attacks against them. Generally
> speaking, people are not inclined to share information when you accuse them
> of being criminals and lunatics.

I don't recall accusing anyone of anything.  I raise possibilities which
should be very easy to knock down.  If you can do that, I wish you would!

This issue was raised on the Moletrap forum:   why should any inventor with
a dramatic and valid new technology as useful as Rossi and Defkalion claim
care about what an anonymous poster or two on the internet say about them?
Why do they even bother with all the trivial garbage they post and all the
idiotic questions they respond to on their forums and blogs?   They really
have that much extra time?   And they can't be bothered to give unequivocal
proof that they have what they say?  I think this is unlikely.