On 11-12-28 08:40 PM, Mary Yugo wrote:

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com <mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Mary Yugo wrote:

        I don't recall accusing anyone of anything.  I raise
        possibilities which should be very easy to knock down.

    You do accuse people.

Cite it or don't say it. Who did I accuse and of what and where did I do it?

Unless I'm greatly mistaken, you've accused a number of people of failing to exist.

These certainly included Rossi's alleged customers, and I think they may have included some of Jed's anonymous testimonial providers. (I think you may have accused Aussie Guy of not exactly existing, too, but I may be wrong about that; perhaps it was someone else who said that.)

But it's too late at night and I'm not going digging in the archives to be sure. (Certainly, with the possible exception of Aussie Guy, you haven't accused anyone on this mailing list of nonexistence, at least as far as I know.) (Come to think of it, one or two people have accused *you* of something akin to nonexistence as well, but that was silly; nobody who doesn't exist could possibly post so many messages to this group.)

Failure to exist can be a very serious accusation, you know, and countering it can be extremely difficult, as many people have found, to their chagrin, when accused by one government or another of having failed to exist.

(I think it's time to head off to bed, I'm getting punchy...)

    You make endlessly repeated ignorant, snide comments about
    subjects you know nothing about. You could easily learn about
    these things, but you never bother. For example, recently you made
    stupid mistakes about doctors washing their hands, and about the
    limits of chemistry.

I let that get by because it's off topic and tedious but either you failed to understand what I wrote, or you're simply wrong. In any case, it's OT for this discussion. I also don't want to discuss Einstein, Tesla, Edison and the Wright Brothers. Also not Joe the Plumber. Can we stick to Rossi and Defkalion?

         If you can do that, I wish you would!

    I am fed up with you. I will do nothing for your benefit.

I guess you can't prove anything favorable about Defkalion and Rossi then?

    As I said, it would help if you would stop making trouble, but
    that is too much to hope for.

I have no idea why you'd think anything said on a fairly obscure internet blog by an anonymous author would inhibit the discoverers of the potentially greatest invention in at least a century from proving that it's real. Maybe you can explain this amazing paradox.