On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Stephen A. Lawrence <sa...@pobox.com>wrote:

> **
>
> On 11-12-28 08:40 PM, Mary Yugo wrote:
> Unless I'm greatly mistaken, you've accused a number of people of failing
> to exist.

The only allegation of non existence I've ever made is the non-existence of
a proper and credible experiment that proves that the E-cat works as
advertised.   Of that, I'm quite sure.

The other non-existence attributes I've alleged are only potential -- as
in: "Rossi's anonymous customer may not exist or may be associated with
Rossi." -- to give an example.  I've never accused anyone of fraud in
conjunction with Rossi and Defkalion.  I have, however, pointed to Steorn
as an example of something which developed similarly and appears very
similar and clearly is a fraud -- which has been crystal clear for at least
two years. I have said many times that Rossi and Defkalion could be
frauds.  I think the probability that they are is quite significant.  It's
an opinion-- not a statement of facts.

Having said all that, Stephen, please prove you exist.