On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Mary Yugo wrote:
>
>  I don't recall accusing anyone of anything.  I raise possibilities which
>> should be very easy to knock down.
>>

> You do accuse people.

Cite it or don't say it.  Who did I accuse and of what and where did I do
it?

> You make endlessly repeated ignorant, snide comments about subjects you
> know nothing about. You could easily learn about these things, but you
> never bother. For example, recently you made stupid mistakes about doctors
> washing their hands, and about the limits of chemistry.

I let that get by because it's off topic and tedious but either you failed
to understand what I wrote, or you're simply wrong.   In any case, it's OT
for this discussion.  I also don't want to discuss Einstein, Tesla, Edison
and the Wright Brothers.  Also not Joe the Plumber.  Can we stick to Rossi
and Defkalion?

>   If you can do that, I wish you would!
>>

> I am fed up with you. I will do nothing for your benefit.

I guess you can't prove anything favorable about Defkalion and Rossi then?

> As I said, it would help if you would stop making trouble, but that is too
> much to hope for.

I have no idea why you'd think anything said on a fairly obscure internet
blog by an anonymous author would inhibit the discoverers of the
potentially greatest invention in at least a century from proving that it's
real.  Maybe you can explain this amazing paradox.