Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hold on a moment.  Rossi is SELLING THESE AS HEATERS (if he ever sells
> them).   And also, he claimed to have one HEATING HIS FACTORY when he wrote
> his patent and he again claimed to have one HEATING A ROOM currently as per
> his blog.

Yes. I have a photo of the factory heater. Several people observed it.

  So I guess it is a reasonable question why he and Focardi are bundled up
> against cold in a room with a E-cat in it which, according to Rossi, could
> easily be used to HEAT THE ROOM.

Yes, but they are using it to heat the water, to do calorimetry. This is a
test of the machine, not a commercial or practical use of it. You cannot do
calorimetry when you heat a room.

>   See my problem with all this?

No, I do not see your point. Your comment seems idiotic. Why are you
quibbling about this? You can see this is a test. You keep demanding tests.
When he does one, you demand it should not be a test but a practical
application instead.

I think you are arguing for no reason, raising trivial, meaningless
objections, and I think you are being silly.