________________________________
 Von: "fznidar...@aol.com" <fznidar...@aol.com>
An: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Gesendet: 15:07 Freitag, 6.April 2012
Betreff: Re: [Vo]:Stimulation of LENR using dual lasers, creative engineering
needed

Did that.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/chapterb.html#Pg6

Maybe it is the case of cooling the experiment with liquid nitrogen, to avoid
self interference with the experiment. 8THz blackbody is a peak around 140K, so
71K is far away from that peak.
This is so strange that I stopped reading at the first paragraph.
Maybe I should take a walk and then read another paragraph.
Maybe this is the problem with all our misundestandings, right?

Everything, which does not fall into our filter-bandwidth of acceptibility
lands in the trashbin.

My inner philosopher does some headscratching.
'I' --whoever the hell that guy is-- try to keep him educated about his
judgements.

Guenter.