From: MarkI-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 8, 2012 2:31 am
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Blather in the mass media makes scientists think we are crazy

Good debate!  This is what freedom of speech is all about…

“His grandparents were not dumb and knew the benefits of US citizenship.  No
conspiracy to be POTUS has to be invoked, only that they want their grandchild
to be a US citizen is good enough a reason.”

Agreed.   His mother was Caucasian and from the US (she was born here), so it
certainly is likely that *if* she was returning  to the USA *permanently*, and
with baby Barack, she would have wanted for him to be a U.S. Citizen.  If I was
a parent in that situation, I sure as heck would…

I’m sure his parents were NOT thinking anything about their son being POTUS
someday, obviously, but as explained, there is NO need to bring up the “in case
he wanted to become President someday” argument… there is reason enough by just
coming here.

If that was you bringing in your newborn, would you not want your child to be a
US citizen?

I must confess, I have only looked at a limited amount of the arguments and
evidence about the whole issue, so am on the fence so far… perhaps after the
next election we’ll find out?   Or not…

-Mark