I am an indistrial engineer and have no reputation in the cmns field.  I do
not care one way or the other.  I am connecting dots and visualizing.  I do
read alot of nerdy quantum mechanics stuff and my theory makes sense at
least to me.  The gremlins and chameleons are just for fun and
visualization.

I do have a few beliefs:

23 years is way too long to come up with a good theory and engineered
product if it is real.

Meanwhile we are all aiding in throwing the thermodynamic balance of our
planet way out of whack with all the pollutants we are pumping into the
atmosphere. I have kids and i would like to leave them a planet that was
better then the way we got.  So far I would say NOT

Clean Nuclear fission and fusion don't appear to exist anytime soon.

Solar, wind and bio suck as a source of energy and is an economic step
backwards