From: Eric Walker [mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:37 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Inspiration

Le Aug 15, 2012 à 11:15 PM, "MarkI-ZeroPoint" <zeropo...@charter.net> a écrit :

> MuKubre's body language was not good; I think it reveals some level of
> reservations about being there.
> -mark

Understood.  He may have had reservations about endorsing what he saw, because
there might have been some error in the measurements, for example.  But knowing
what I know now of the history of the Papp engine and of the later
developments, I would have been nervous simply being up there at all,
regardless of anything I thought I saw in a demo.

Eric