On Aug 16, 2012, at 10:38, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> Yet we cannot rely upon this reality until there is substantially more
> available. McKubre would be, with his comment, encouraging Bob Rohner to
> continue his work.

Agreed.  You make many valid points, especially concerning speculation about
any mechanism.

The point I'm directly addressing is one suggested earlier by Jones, that one
would be naive and gullible to take interest in the newer Papp models. To this
I would say, to the contrary -- all one needs is prima facie evidence that
there might be something going on, which is what we get with Michael McKubre's
endorsement.

Eric