Ed,

This is another reason why Second Incomes not dependent upon jobs or savings
are becoming so important.

When a substantial portion of income,the goal is half by about age 50, is
derived from diversified investments -  individuals have the time and money to
pursue more of what they want to do, rather then what they are forced to do by
circumstance.

Aesop Institute intends to offer an on-line course about this plan, and the
binary economics invented by Louis Kelso that led him to develop the Second
Income idea. Gary Reber, who will develop the course, has a website
foreconomicjustice.org devoted to the subject.

Second Incomes on the www.aesopinstitute.org website provides additional
information for anyone who might be interested.

Mark

Mark Goldes
Co-Founder, Chava Energy
CEO, Aesop Institute