From: Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Cc: Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>
Sent: Sun, Feb 10, 2013 9:49 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Bose Einstein Condensate formed at Room Temperature

Please remember, we are discussing two entirely different reactions. Hot fusion
does not care about the temperature or nature of the general environment. Only
the energy of individual deuterons matters. The result are fragments of helium.
 This reaction was initiated in plasma produced by the atom bomb. Cold fusion
can not occur in such an environment.

Cold fusion, on the other hand, is very sensitive to the temperature of the
environment, being more rapid at high temperature. It only occurs in condensed
matter and produces helium without radiation. It is pointless and confusing to
discuss hot- and cold-fusion at the same time.

Ed