From: Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 22, 2013 5:22 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:explaining LENR -III

We all believe LENR is a surface effect, but its possible that its a bulk
effect, that only works once then is dependent on giving He a way to escape to
the surface?
***It is possible it's a bulk effect but the evidence is only seen at the
surface.  Like a landslide pushing a hundred trees into a river, but the forces
of the river at that point are strong enough to pull the trees downstream until
they cause a backup at the lower energy part of the system.  The causal event
took place upstream (or, inside the bulk) but the observed evidence is
downstream (at the surface).